I was tagged for the Leibster Award by Erin!
I’ve not had this blog for long so I was really pleased when I found out I’d been tagged. Thank you for nominating me Erin ❤
Here are the rules:
*You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
*You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
*You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (ish) followers to answer your questions. (
*You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
*You must let the person you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Now for 11 Facts:
1. I am about to start my final year of university.
2. I’m blonde- but I own a ginger wig for cosplay ;P
3. I LOVE Doctor Who and Sherlock. My life evolves around these TV shows.
4. My dog is one of my best friends. 5. Malibu and Coke is my usual beverage of choice.
6. Speaking of beverages, I LOVE tea.
7. I am from Somerset, England- but I don’t sound like a farmer.
8.Owls are my favourite animal- and current obsession.
9. I’m allergic to kiwi fruit.
10. I would love to go to either Disneyland Florid or San Diego Comic Con one day if I could afford it.
11. My balance is awful- which is a shame because high heels are pretty!
So, here are my answers to Erin’s questions.
- Who is you favourite Disney princess?
Ariel. She’s always been my favourite
- What one possession could you not live without?
- What is your dream job?
Primary School Teacher!
- What is your favorite book?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Where would you visit if you had unlimited money?
Disneyland. I would live there if I could 😀
- What has been the happiest day of your life so far?
Um- I can’t actually choose. I’ve had lots of happy days.
- Who is your idol/inspiration?
- Why do you blog?
Because I feel that I can review books better with words than I can on film.
- What is your most used app?
- What is the most important thing you have learnt from your parents?
Um- to be more confident.
- What TV show would you ban if you ruled the world?
Ooh, hard one. Probably the cheesy American shows like Teen Mom.
Now, I should tag some people but I’ve not had this blog for very long and don’t follow many people so if you haven’t been tagged for this award and would like to take part- then you can say I tagged you, because I am unsure how many people I follow have less than 200 followers.
I hope breaking the rules a little is okay!
Thanks for reading,