Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s list are our Top Ten Things We Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books.
1. Happy Endings.
2. How quick and easy they usually are because you want them to get together so badly you have to keep on reading.
3. The best friend character- supportive and sometimes there for humour also.
4. The hot guy (obviously). Every romance book I’ve read seems to have a guy who’s really dishy as the endgame for the main protagonist.
5. Believable, old fashioned romance. Perfect.
2. Adultery/Cheating in any form.
3. Falling in love with the partner/lover of their friend because it’s really cliché.
4. Love triangles (Edward, Bella and Jacob I’m looking at you)
5. Those full blown fights that has one character upset and the other angry. If it’s for a valid reason then fine, but for the sake of realising the romance? No.
Thanks for reading!
What ten things do you like and/or dislike about Romance books?