I was tagged by Mia from theintrovertedshmuck. Thanks Mia! I’ve tried my best to answer the questions the best that I can 🙂
1) If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you like to invite and what would you serve them?
Thinking about it, I’ve decided Conan Doyle and Doctor Watson. Why not Sherlock Holmes you may ask? Well, as much as I love the guy he’d be sat there deducing and Conan Doyle hated Holmes anyway. I think Doctor Watson would be a much better person to have tea with! And if I’m inviting them to tea- I’ll be serving them tea 😉
2) Which book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?
Harry Potter- MARAUDERS PLEEEEEASE. I’d just love to see Lily and James at Hogwarts with Sirius and Remus, I think it would be great to know what it was like pre-Harry. It would be really fun to read too with all the trouble they got into 😛
3) Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Victoria from the Gardella vampire hunter series, and Valkyrie Cain from Skulduggery Pleasant. Badass lesbian couple fighting the supernatural? Who wouldn’t want that!?
4) If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and could only say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?
J.K Rowling- “What made you make Dumbledore gay?”
5) What book made you a reader and why?
Thinking of books I actually read of my own I think I’d have to say The Story of Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson. From then on I became a bookworm. Thank you Jacqueline ❤
6) Your bookshelf just caught fire. What is the one book you would save?
….don’t even joke about that. I’d really struggle to just pick ONE. Probably my copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because it’s falling to pieces due to being my favourite in the series.
7) Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why?
Um- none? The word dystopian means the world is shitty anyway! If I had to choose one I’d choose the Hunger Games just because I could live in the Capitol….
8) What is your most Epic Read of all time?
The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R Tolkein.
Thanks for reading! If you want to do this tag, feel free. I feel like I’m always tagging the same people so if you want to do this tag, and haven’t been tagged yet, I TAG YOU. x