I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again! Thank you, Shannon!
The rules of this award are simple, you must:
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
- Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
- Ask them 11 questions
- Then the cycle goes on again
The questions I was asked are:
1. Name one book that changed your perspective on life, and explain how you changed
Probably a book not many people have heard of but Stuart: A Life Backwards by Alexander Masters. It made me realise there is so much I take for granted.
2. Who is your favourite superhero and why?
Iron Man. because he’s Iron Man.
3. What your ideal weather and why?
4. Name the longest book series you’ve ever read.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy. It might only be three books long but each one is huge!
5. If you could spend the rest of your life in another, non-native language, country, where would you want to live? Why?
Um. Probably France actually- I know a bit of French so it wouldn’t be so hard to fit in.
6. What was the last show you binge watched?
The Jeremy Kyle show. It’s so awful but I love it….
7. Name an author in which you’ve read all of their works (novels, novellas, poetry, etc.).
The queen of literature, Ms J.K. Rowling. (All of the ones under J.K Rowling, not the ones under Robert Galbraith.)
8. Who is your hero? Why? (can be anyone from your mom to george washington)
I wouldn’t say I have a hero, but I have people I look up to like my parents, my grandparents, and certain celebrities that I worship. Each have their own reasons as to why they are my heroes.
9. What are your favorite words of wisdom?
“You can’t keep putting aside what you want for some imaginary future. You’ve just got to suck it up and go with your gut” -Megan (Keira Knightley), from Laggies/Say When
10. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Can’t answer this- I want to a be a mix of many!
11. Why did you start your blog?
Because I had originally planned to create a Booktube account but my confidence is better with written words rather than speaking on camera.
It’s hard to choose what blogs to nominate so I’m going to nominate three blogs that I think deserve more love.
My questions are:
1. Would you rather be an Auror or a Death Eater? Why?
2. Who would be your crime-fighting sidekick?
3. What’s your favourite colour?
4. Can you speak any other languages than your home language?
5. Tea or Coffee?
6. What is your favourite book of all time?
7. If you were to try and convince a friend to read a book you loved, what would it be and how would you do it?
8. What is your dream career?
9. How many books to you own? (approximately)
10. Guilty pleasure?
Go and follow the wonderful people above!