I was nominated by the lovely Ana from Ana’s Lair.
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers; notify them in their own blogs.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
First things first: My 11 facts.
1. I am about to finish my final year of university, and truthfully, it scares me. I have to do an extra year to get qualified but three years has gone so quickly!
2. I feel lost without technology- but I also like being alone with a good book because it means that I’m giving my eyes a break from screens and social networking.
3. I’m obsessed with owls. They are my favourite animal- the idea of a wise creature is something I really like, although Owl in Winnie the Pooh breaks that mould by being dyslexic 😛
4. Disney is my guilty pleasure. I will always feel nostalgic when a Disney film is on. Especially The Little Mermaid- it’s my favourite.
5.My favourite colour is purple.
6. I would probably live off of pasta if I could.
7.I am finally confident enough to speak out about the fact I once had an eating disorder.
8. I am a fangirl/geek girl/ whatever term you like- sci-fi, Doctor Who, Star Wars, MArvel Movies, Sherlock Holmes, you name it, I love it 😀
9.I wear glasses
10. I’m in love with a celebrity who doesn’t exist but I don’t have a boyfriend, and lots of people are surprised because I’m 21 and happy being single until I meet the right person.
11. I have lots of pet peeves, too many to list, but I usually hold my tongue if my friends do them. I’m a nice person like that 😛
Um- well, having done this many times I’ve run out of people to nominate so um…..YOU’RE IT.
The questions I had to answer.
1. What do you look for in a book?
In truth, I don’t have a preference. I just want something to enjoy and something to make play with my emotions, either through comedy, or through something sad.
2. Which is the first book you remember reading and thoroughly enjoying?
The Story of Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson
3. What is your favourite book format?
4. How many books are currently in your shelf (virtual or rl) waiting to be read?
*runs to goodreads* 62.
5. What do you do to get over reading slumps?
Don’t read and do something else instead until I get in the mood for reading
6. Do you pre-order books? Why?
Nope. Usually because I can’t afford it
7. Do you buy second-hand books? Why?
Sometimes yes! It means that I feel less guilty if I hate the book because the money went to charity
8. What are your reading related pet peeves?
Folded down corners, people who annotate books (unless the situation calls for it). judging books by their covers
9. What motivated you to start your blog?
My lack of confidence to film videos for Youtube.
10. Has it developed the way you first envisioned?
No. It’s developed much better!
11. Dream project that you would love to fulfill?
I want to be a Disney Princess.
1. If you could share your birthday with a fictional character, who would it be?
2. What’s your favourite Shakespeare play?
3. Who is your favourite incarnation of The Doctor.
4. Maths or English?
5. Ideal place to live?
6. If you could re-write the ending of a book, which one would it be and why?
7. Hedwig or Pigwidgeon?
8. If I swap places with an author I would be………
9. Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
10. What’s the worst thing you could read about.
11. YA or New Adult?