- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Thank you to the Orangutan Librarian for nominating me 😀 Give them a follow if you want to 🙂
Here are the answers to their questions:
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I like it- lame answer, but I have confidence issues and rather than tell the world my thoughts about books through the Booktube community, I joined the book blogging community instead so my passion of literature could still be shared with other biblophiles.
2. What is your favourite standalone novel?
Um……many? I can’t pick one, so my favourite authors of stand alones are Diane Chamberlain, David Nicholls and Giovanna Fletcher.
3. What is you favourite summer romance novel?
I have two, the most recent is Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher, it’s really cute (a review will be up soon in my holiday wrap up so look out for that)
4. What book character is your doppelgänger? AKA have you ever had that moment when reading a book where you just thought “oh my goodness, this character is ME”? If so, who was it?
….I haven’t actually found her yet, but I shall update you if I do!
5. What book world would you most like to live in?
Hogwarts. Wizarding World. Easy. Next?
6. If you could erase one book from existence, which one would it be?
The Fault In Our Stars….
7. What would your daemon be in the Northern Lights?/What would your patronus be in Harry Potter?
8. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
9. If you had to choose a time period in history to live in that was not the modern day, what would it be?
Victorian Era, hands down. I could hang out with Holmes and Watson (also the fashion is really cool. I love it.)
10. If you were in the Hunger Games, do you think you’d make it to the end? If so, how would you survive? If not, how long would it take before you got killed?
Honestly? I think I’d probably be dead first. Yup.
11. And finally, would you rather be a human that can only speak to dogs, or a dog that can only speak to humans?
A human that could only speak to dogs. I love dogs. Dogs are better than people anyway- they have so much more love to give.
And that’s it for my Liebster Award!
I always struggle to nominate people, so if you would like to do this- say I nominated you and then answer these 11 questions.
1. What breed of dog best describes you?
2. You’re given the TARDIS, £2000 and a crate of food. What do you do?
3. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
4. Which female book character deserves more credit? Why?
5. What is your least favourite genre and why?
6. When are you most likely to read?
7. Does anyone else share your passion for reading?
8. Do you eat or drink anything whilst reading?
9. Do you own an ebook?
10. Which character would you like to look like?
11. Complete the sentence: I love reading because…..