Thank you to the wonderful Jonathan and Aaron at HusbandandHusband for nominating me 🙂
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is your happiest place in the world?
Maybe not just mine but the happiest place in the world has to be Disneyland 😀
2. What is your favourite childhood toy?
Barbies, my Tamagotchi…any cuddly animal. I don’t have many of my childhood toys left to be honest- I grew out of a lot of them. :c
3. Who was the name of her first kiss?
Her? Or mine?
If you want to know I’m not telling you 😉
4. What character in Harry Potter would you most likely be?
Urm, even though I’m a Hufflepuff, I’m going to be downright honest and say I am definitely a bit of a Luna Lovegood.
5. What Disney film best describes you?
ONLY ONE? Dammit…..Have more than one.
- Peter Pan, because I’m scared of growing up
- The Little Mermaid, because sometimes I want to be something I’m not.
I’m sure there’s more but I didn’t want to crowd this post with Disney 😛
6. If you were a superhero, who would you be?
7. What is your all time favourite book?
Ooh, hard one. I’d have to say either The Book Thief by Markus Zusak or Dust and Shadow by Lyndsay Faye. (it’s Sherlock Holmes v Jack The Ripper. Would recommend)
8. What is your favourite magical being?
The unicorn. Because unicorns. (Being can be non-humanoid right? 😉 )
9. What is your favourite quote?
Again, more than one answer to this:
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent” Sherlock Holmes
“There’s no point growing up, if you can’t be childish sometimes” The Fourth Doctor.
“900 years of time and space and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” The Eleventh Doctor.
10. Do you have any regrets? What is your biggest one?
Not that I can think of right now…..
ask me again in ten years.
11. Name your favourite character of all time.
Might be a surprise considering my blog name but….the Tenth Doctor. My love for him will literally never stop. Sorry book characters but he’s been in my life for as long as I can remember!
Okay, so my questions for those I nominate:
1. Which celebrity would you swap bodies with for 24 hours?
2. How old were you when you first discovered a love of reading?
3. What was the first book that was ever read to you?
4. Would you rather live in the world of Divergent or the world of the Hunger Games?
5. Edward or Jacob?
6. Which book to movie adaptation is your least favourite?
7. What superpower would you invent just so you could have it?
8. Name three characters who’s name begins with H. (from different books please)
9. Marmite? Love or Hate.
10. Finish the sentence. “I love reading because…..”
11. Favourite Disney song?
I nominate (and sorry if you’ve already done this loads)
Addlepates and Booknerds
Becca And Books
Analee @ Book Snacks
Josie’s Book Corner
Owls and Things.
The Humpo Show
The Writing Hufflepuff
The Bookish Universe
A World of Books.
Give them all a follow if you’ve got a minute 🙂