I am definitely going on a book buying ban in January, I accumulated quite a few books in December, either ones I bought for myself, received from publishers, or got for Christmas!
I got eight books in December.
The first is another part of the Doctor Who: The Complete History partworks- this issue features the Tenth Doctor’s first few episodes.
The second and third books I won in a Twitter giveaway run by Kate Ormand for Chicken House! They are Vendetta, and it’s sequel, Inferno, by author Catherine Doyle- I’ve heard such good this so I am looking forward to these!
Finally, the last five I received off of my family for Christmas 🙂
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- Since reading Fangirl, I heard this book was coming out I was really excited. It’s bigger than I though it would be but I’m excited to get to it!
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith- After reading the first book in this series this year, I saw the second one available cheap in the works and asked my mum (VERY NICELY) if she’d get it for me for Christmas. She did 😀
- Sherlock; The Mind Palace. It’s a colouring book, I can colour in Benedict Cumberbatch’s face to my hearts content!
- Doctor Who: The colouring book. – Pretty self-explanatory.
- Doctor Who: Visual Dictionary- this was a present from my Uncle that I wasn’t expecting but it’s very detailed so I’m looking forward to flicking through it every now and again.
And that’s all that I got for Christmas! Did any of my fellow book bloggers get books? Did anyone get the same books that I did?
I received another book in the mail today from a giveaway I entered from Chapter 5 books- part of Hodder.
Time bomb by Scott K. Andrews. It sounds really interesting and I’m glad I received this one as not only is it a time travel book but it’s also by a male author 🙂
Thanks for reading- and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!