The lovely Emily from Tumbling Into Wonderland nominated for this award and I am finally answering her questions. Check out her blog if you haven’t already followed her 🙂
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- What books are currently sitting on your TBR shelf?
Hahaa…hahah…ahahah. Well….we could be hear a while. I have, A LOT of books on my TBR list. We’d be here all night if I listed all of them, so two that I need to get round to reading in 2016 are These Broken Stars and Carry On 🙂
- Book whose ending you disliked the most?
There’s a few, I’m not gonna lie- I didn’t actually like the ending Mockingjay, but that’s probably because I wanted Katniss and Gale to end up together. Still annoyed me though.
- What book did everyone like and you hated?
The Fault in Our Stars- don’t hate me, I just couldn’t connect to the characters and therefore did not enjoy the book.
- Name a book you wish more people knew about.
Eh, I’ve read quite a few books that everyone else has read so this isa difficult answer, but I own one book that a Facebook friend of mine wrote called The Titanic’s Mummy which is historical fiction/crime/horror—it was surprisingly great. There’s an ebook version for Kindle that has a Sherlock Holmes inspired ending that isn’t in the physical copy.
- What book world would you most like to live in/visit?
Again, I’m not sure, but either Narnia, The Harry Potter Series of The Hobbit because their three fictional worlds are the ones that have stayed with me the most.
- If you had to create another Hogwarts house, what would it be called and what animal would represent it?
- Name 5 books you loved in 2015.
- What new releases in 2016 are you most excited for?
- You have to go on holiday and are only allowed three books- which do you take?
- How long have you been a reader?
I look forward to hearing your answers!
Enjoy the award!