- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
My goodreads to-read list helps me keep track of how many books I have left to read- but I try not to add to it. (I fail, lol.)
- Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
A mix of both actually- I have a lot of ebooks to read but also a lot of physical books so um….yeah, a bit of both.
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
My TBR jar! Once I start a book, I then choose another out of my TBR to read next so I know what I’ll read next, whether I want to or not, and it clears my TBR quicker than if I just chose (because otherwise I re-read something :P)
- A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo- in ebook form obviously because the book is gigantic.
- A book you recently added to your TBR?
Issue #17 of Doctor Who: The Complete History which includes the stories Curse of the Black Spot, The Doctor’s Wife and The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People.
- A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
I actually plan on reading all of them….but I won’t be reading World Without Princes until I’ve got my hands on, and read, Book 1 in the series, The School of Good and Evil. So, that could be a while considering my book buying ban xD
- An unpublished book on your TBR?
Well….all the egalleys are published now so, um, oops?
- A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
Carry On- Rainbow Rowell
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you?
- A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
Landline- Rainbow Rowell
- How many books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?