I saw this floating around on Book tube and thought it would be fun although it’s almost the end of July…..so….yeah….we’ll ignore that 😂
1. Best book you‘ve read so far in 2016?
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
2. Best sequel you‘ve read so far in 2016?
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (not technically a sequel but still…).
3. New release you haven‘t read but want to?
On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It comes out on Sunday 😀
5. Biggest disappointment?
The Heir by Kiera Cass
6. Biggest surprise?
Being Someone by Adrian Harvey
7. Favourite new author (or debut to you)?
There’s been a few but as I read this authors entire Sci if series this year I’m going for Douglas Adams 🙂
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
Either Nathaniel from Inherited or Bishop Lattimer from The Book of Ivy
9. Newest favourite character?
Definitely Frances from Radio Silence
10. Book that made you cry?
I don’t have an answer for this one!
11.Book that made you happy?
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman (yes again, I love this book okay?)
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought (or received) so far this year?
On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher. The book underneath the dust jacket is really pretty!
13. What books do you need to read this year?
Um….My entire TBR? Lol!
14. Favourite book community member?
I’m not going to say my favourite blogger on here in case any of my followers get offended but on Booktube:
- Jesse the reader
- Aprilius Maximus
- Benjamin Oftomes
To name a few.
Thanks for reading!
If you want to do this tag, even though I’m so late, feel free!