Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, this week, was another freebie, and I thought I’d share my Top Ten Bookish Gifts from Etsy. I love Etsy, it has such a variety of Bookish related items that would make perfect gifts.
- Book marks from ReadandWonder. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ReadandWonder?section_id=17292684
Both magnet and normal bookmarks, there’s such a range, including these cute Harry Potter ones!
- Bookmarks from Otter Nonsense Designs! https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/OtterNonsenseDesigns
I just think they’re really cute, and made by someone who loves books! Jamie, otherwise known as Ermagerdberks on Booktube.
- Soy Candles from Frostbeard Studios https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Frostbeard
Because who doesn’t want a candle that smells like Butterbeer?
- Sherlock Holmes Nail decal by Inspired Nails. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/89648216/sherlock-holmes-nail-decals-black-and
These are just super cute!
- Book bags, literally (!) by BagsyMeFirst https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BagsyMeFirst?ref=l2-shopheader-name
They’re a bit pricey, but I think they’re something someone would cherish!
- Penguin Phone Cases from OVESS https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/290813281/retro-vintage-novel-penguin-books
To show off your love of books whenever you answer the phone!
- Bookish necklaces from Belle Regalia https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BelleRegalia
They’re unique, they’re pretty- what more could you want?
- Library card scarf from Cyberoptix https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/211496117/date-due-library-scarf-book-scarf-black
Simple, but bookish!
- Bookish themed soaps from TeaSoapBooks https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TeaSoapBooks
So we can read for days, and then smell nice!
- Finally, this sweater. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/275711654/i-would-like-you-better-if-you-were-a
And that’s it!
Thanks for reading!