This is slightly late! (My apologies, I’ve been working.)
However, I wanted to do to the Mid Year Freak Out Tag again for this year, so here it is! The answers to the questions are in bold 🙂
- Best book you’ve read so far in 2017?
For me, this has to be A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart. It was such a lovely, heartfelt father and son story as well as representing disability.
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017?
I actually read the whole series this year so it’s got to be Inferno & Mafiosa by Catherine Doyle
- New release you haven’t read yet but want to?
Truth or Dare by Non Pratt
- Most anticipated release?
I don’t know!
- Biggest disappointment?
Looking for Alaska by John Green.
- Biggest surprise?
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
- Favourite new author (debut or new to you)
- Newest fictional crush?
Luca Falcone from the Blood for Blood trilogy by Catherine Doyle
- Newest favourite character?
Kaz from Timebomb, mainly because he’s not your typical protagonist and he’s really down to earth!
- Book that made you cry?
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Book that made you happy?
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K Rowling
- Favourite book to film adaptation of this year?
It didn’t come out this year so I’m swinging the question a little but I watched Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children on the plane when I went away and really enjoyed it!
- Favourite review you’ve written this year?
It has to be my review for Les Miserables because of all the detail!
- Most beautiful book you’ve bought this year?
- What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
ALL OF THEM
Thanks for reading!
Hope you guys enjoyed this tag!